Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome Home Jason!

Here we are at the airport waiting for Jason to get off the plane.

We waited,

and waited,

and waited some more,

When is he coming??

Yay! Jason finally emerged 40 min after the plane landed. It took so long for him to get off the plane and come down the stairs that the battery on the camcorder died, so we didn't get any video footage.

Jason got to meet Shaylie and Isaiah for the first time. I can't tell but I think Shaylie really likes him, but Isaiah doesn't look like he is too sure :)


After the airport we went to Olive Garden.

Shaylie apparently really likes lemons, thats about all we could get her to eat.

4 comments:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Why does Shaylie's hair always look so darn cute I can't stand it?! Heather, congrats on the 1/2 marathon. You're my hero. My goal is to run one next August (our baby will be 10 months, so I hope I can do it)! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

oh yeah jason is home!

Alicia said...

I love the glare she Shaylie is giving in the first picture. You just never know what they're going to do!

Nicole said...

Wow!!! I can't believe Jason is home!! Congrats!! Your little Shaylie always looks so darling!! I can't get over her hair!! I can't forEllie to have hair that I can play and do things with!! Hope you guys are doing good!!