Sunday, September 7, 2008

The 24th of July



I realize this post is very late in coming, but it was such a fun day I felt like I had to post it.



This was the Speedy Spaniard 10k race in Spanish Fork, UT. I ran it with Jenny, a friend from work and Jenny's sister-in-law. (I can't remember her name). We had a lot of fun and we will probably run next again year! Joe and Shaylie were at the finish line to cheer us on.



Then we went boating at Utah Lake with; Chad & Elise, Brian & Heather, Adam, and Deb.



Brian let Shaylie drive the boat. She did an excellent job!



Just hanging out enjoying the ride

Shaylie was brave enough to get in the water, She didn't want to get out when we were ready to go again. What a cutie!



She even went swimming with Joe.



She didn't really enjoy wearing that stupid life jacket. I think she is still a little to small for it.



Shaylie finally pooped out on Adams shoulder. She had soooo much fun. Im glad we took her with us and didn't leave her with the babysitter.



24th of July Bar-b-Q


Then we went to Joe's parents house and had a bar-b-q with his family. Seth and Jenna came with Isaiah.

Shaylie just loves that little guy!


She isn't being mean, She just has a weird ear fetish. Isaiah doesn't seem to mind.

2 comments:

Wright Bunch said...

couldn't be any cuter! love it!

Wright Bunch said...

oh so that is all one post, got it:} so a few things. WAHOO on the 10k, you are my hero, maybe in the next life i'll be as fit as you. probably not though. second I see you're the only one in a modest swimsuit, way to go! You are gorgeous. lot's o love:} give shay a kiss for me.