Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome to the World!

So I know I haven't been the best blogger, and I probably never will be. There have been so many events in our lives that I wanted to post, meant to post , and never did, but this is one that has to be posted if I am going to continue to blog.



Casen was born Oct. 23rd just after midnight. He was 6lbs. 11oz.


He slept so soundly the first night, but has had is days and nights mixed up ever since. I think he is getting a little better at night or I'm just learning to tune out all the little noises he makes at night while we are trying to sleep.

Casen's first time in his car seat. I think he likes It. (The camo hat is special for dad)

Shaylie was so excited to get her baby brother home so she could hold him. She is such a good big sister she loves Casen so much! She told me that she wouldn't let the monsters get him, and she makes sure to squeeze him really tight when she gives him hugs. She loves to rock him and sing him lullabies. We are so blessed to have Shaylie and Casen in our family.

8 comments:

Angie said...

awwww. They are adorable. And I love that you made a new post! :) Yay! I'm glad Shaylie won't let the monsters get that little guy.

Britney said...

Soooooooooo sweet Heather. He is so adorable. I need to come see him in person. Soon. I need to get your videos back to you also. Sorry I'm such a space. Cason is a doll. So is Ms. Shaylie!

JR and Amanda said...

Congrats! He sure is a cutie! We loved having Shay sit with us in church yesterday. Let me know if you need anything!

Amanda

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

It was so good to see you guys on Saturday. Your family is precious. I can't wait to order my clock! I'm just having a hard time deciding which picture to use...you guys are amazing, keep up the good work, really, your clocks are beautiful, and even more so in person! Casen is a doll and so is Shaylie, she's getting so big. Hopefully I see you guys more often!

Alicia said...

He is so cute! Congrats guys! Why do you have the tiniest babies?? I want one! :)

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

Oh he is a cutie!! Congrats I can't believe how big Shaylie is getting!!!

The Carter Family said...

Congrats! He is adorable. He weighed the exact same as McKenna and we know all about the days and nights being mixed up:)

jenny said...

Heather, he is darling! I can't wait to meet him. I'm sure Shaylie is loving having a little brother:)